Chef Atul Kochar is a fan, as am I
“Cooking with Tenderstem® broccoli is an absolute joy, due to its ease, unique flavour and texture. The mild, yet vibrant flavours provide a wonderful cooking canvas for any flavour or accompaniment. It can be used in a range of different cuisines and brings the best out of the ingredients. Its tenderness means it is perfectly suited for refreshing summer dishes.”
This recipe is so quick and easy, only 10 minutes from prep to table, delicious.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 1-2 small red chillies, finely chopped
- 200g Tenderstem broccoli, cut into whole florets, stems sliced into diagonal spears
- 200g chickpeas boiled/canned
- 1 medium red onion, thickly sliced
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into julienne
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- Sea salt & black pepper
- A handful of chopped coriander
- Heat oil in a non-stick wok, sauté cumin seeds and garlic to translucent, and add red chilli and broccoli and sauté for 1 minute. Add chickpeas, onion and red pepper.
- Sauté for 30 seconds and remove from heat and add lime juice and correct the seasoning with salt and pepper. Toss through the coriander and serve immediately.