Christmas Food and Christmas Cooking
By Elaine Lemm, About.com Guide
- Christmas Recipe Videos
- Christmas Recipe Box
- Drinks for Christmas
- A Stress Free Christmas - It Is Possible !
Christmas Recipe Videos
Xmas can be a pretty stressful time with so much organising and cooking to do. There are many recipes which make up a traditional British Christmas, here you can find a collection of the most popular recipes on short, snappy videos. Quick to watch and they will show you how easy they are to make.
Christmas Recipe Box
All the Christmas Recipes you will need for a great British Christmas.
- Alternative Christmas Puddings
- Brandy Butter
- Brandy Sauce
- Bread Sauce
- Buttered Brussels sprouts, Chestnuts and Bacon
- Christmas Cake
- Christmas Cookies
- Christmas Pudding
- Cranberry Sauce
- Glazed Gammon and Apricot Stuffing
- Mince Pies
- Pigs in a Blanket - Bacon Wrapped Sausages
- Roast Goose and Chestnut Stuffing
- Roast Parsnips
- Roast Potatoes
- Roast Turkey Cooking Times Calculator
- Roast Turkey, Sage and Onion Stuffing
- Smoked Salmon and Dill Sauce
- Turkey or Chicken Gravy
Drinks for Christmas
With so much emphasis on food, don't forget the drinks this Christmas and New Year
A Stress Free Christmas - It Is Possible !
Christmas is a time of celebration, sharing quality time with family and friends. If you are the cook in the house let me guess, by the time the revelries begin you’re too worn out to enjoy them. Here are some top tips for a stress-free time and stress-free cooking for Christmas.