Food is an important part of July 4th events and on the menu expect to find American classics; burgers, hot dogs, coleslaw, potato salad. No 4th July party in the US is complete without an apple pie and chocolate brownies. Red, white and blue is the theme of the day and that includes the food
If you are American living here, or elsewhere, have a fantastic day.
- My Apple Pie Recipe
- A Great Burger Recipe from Chef Stephanie Moon
- Almond and Pistachio Brownies If you do fancy a barbecue, then
- My 10 Top Tips for a Successful Barbecue may come in handy.
- Barbecued Tenderstem Broccoli with Goats' Cheese.
- Top 10 4th July Barbecue Recipes
- More 4th July Recipes from Busy Cooks
Stay up to date with British Food by signing up for my Weekly Newsletter or Join me on Twitter
Photo © StockXpert